A state investigation is underway after a Pentair Pool Products Ltd. employee died in a horrific accident at the Sanford facility on Monday. Jennifer Lynn Petree, 54, of White Tail Lane, was working at an injection molding machine when she reached in to get a tool and was pulled into the machine and crushed, according to reports from her co-workers. The police were called to the scene at 1618 Hawkins Ave. at 8:17 p.m., a police report said. Pentair issued a statement expressing its grief and condolences to Petree’s family and said that the safety of its employees was its main concern. The company said it was taking all necessary steps to address the situation and support the family.